Top 10 love quotes

Top 10 love quotes

love quotes


                         You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

love quotes

I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you.

love quotes

All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. - Leo Tolstoy

love quotes

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.- T. Tolis

love quotes

            Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it - Nicholas Sparks

love quotes

           Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. - H. L. Mencken

love quotes

You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU.
love quotes

When we`re together, I don`t need other people and things. Everything I need is the time

love quotes

I don't need the whole world to love me. I just need one person. You know this person well : it's you!

love quotes

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. -Angelita Lim 

Read more love related quotes click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top10 Morning Quotes

Dreams quotes